Monday, April 05, 2010

Knightmare

At Kevin's recomendation I decided to check out Save Versus Death, a fellow gaming blog.  SVD specializes in producing challenging material for 4th edition, it's an interesting read and a good resource for those of you who play 4th ed and like a challenge.

One of the things that really caught my attention were imbeded videos of a show from the 80s called Knightmare.  Knightmare is a British gameshow, sort of a Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego meets D&D.  It ran for a somewhat shocking 8 seasons, from 1987 to 1994.  Even today it maintains a great website brimming with information.

All I can say is that I would have been a Knightmare addict if this show aired where I lived.  Even now I think it's pretty cool.  Check it out for yourselves, here is the first episode of season 1 (You can see many, if not all, of the episodes on youtube). 





No comments: