Monday, June 06, 2011

Monday Maps - Free World Map

 
It's Monday so you know what that means, another map free for your personal use. Create a campaign, play Dawn of World, or add some your own map making goodness on top of this map.

I was running behind this week and didn't get to do as much work on this map as I would have liked, but that's the way it goes some times. Unfortunately Sundays is the day of the week where I have the least free time to work on the maps. Mental note not to leave the next one until the last minute! 

Please feel free to leave a suggestion for upcoming maps in the comments section, or send me an email.  I haven't started working on next week's map yet so if you would like to see a certain kind of map; island, continent, world, regional, etc, now is the time to speak up!

No comments: