Thursday, July 30, 2009

Feedback

We've been getting some email from our readers lately, and we love it! Please feel free to send us emails with suggestions, comments, or questions that you might have.

One question that is very popular is in reference to the Dice Cradle. I would make them and ship them to people, but dammit, it's just so easy to make yourself. People seem to have trouble finding frames that will work for them. I'll get the name of the company that produces the frames that I use. I bought them at a dollar store, so it was really cheap. The clasp I use to keep Cradle shut can be picked up at your local arts and crafts store. I bought mine from Michael's and got two clasps for 99 cents. So it is easy and cheap.

Keep your feedback coming!

EDIT: The name of the company is Special Moments

No comments: