New Map!

Posted by Labyrinthian in , ,





After a long layoffs in which I employed my Photoshop time making Shields for my Caliburn game I briefly returned to map making with this little map I did while watching the Jets beat the Chargers yesterday.  Overall there is a lot I like about this map, and as always there are a few things about it that bug me. 

Here it is.  Let me kow what you think. 


This entry was posted on Monday, January 18, 2010 at Monday, January 18, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I like it. It's a map which just invites adventure - and that's what every good map should do.

January 18, 2010 at 7:58 AM

I really like the monochromatic color palette, it gives the map a very interesting look.

January 18, 2010 at 8:23 AM
Prof. Obscure  

I really like it. It has a "Keep on the Borderlands" feel to it that is hard to capture. Your best work so far!

January 18, 2010 at 11:29 PM
DnD_Prime  

I like this map a lot also. Makes me want to get right in there and start adventuring.

January 19, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Post a Comment