And I'm off!

Posted by Labyrinthian in ,

The Wife and I are off to the Bahamas for our honeymoon.  I won't be back until next Saturday so things will go quiet here for a bit (unless Revil comes through with another amazing submission). 

Before I take off I wanted to give  you guys a peek at something I just finished for my Caliburn game.  My friend Josh, who is a very talented artist, gave me a hand by creating sigils for the Seven Archangels and Seven Archdevils from my setting.  I took those and incorporated them into a seven pointed star symbol.  This style is for the Tytherian (The resident dominant empire similar to the Romans) Church, the Church of Caliburn will have a slightly different version that I haven't had time to create yet. 

So anyway here is the rough draft of the Tytherian Seven Pointed star of the Seraphim. 


  I put the example on a parchment background because as you've seen, that's the background I used in the Caliburn book I'm creating for the players.  Let me know what you guys think, and I'll back next week! 

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 at Saturday, February 13, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment