Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do You Love the Fighter? Prepare to Love Him More!



"I ignore all the signs of impending danger, because I'm a Fighter and not some crappy Ranger!"

For years the fighter has been under appreciated! When the Mage got his own theme song I couldn't help but wonder when the Fighter was gonna get some love. It was a long wait, but now the wait is over!

You may have heard the song if you watched Jolly's Frandor Keep Flipthough video I posted. He was nice enough to provide a link to the website where the song can be downloaded FREE.  The Song is called Fourth Level Fighter and if you haven't heard it prepare to be blown away because it is awesome.

4 comments:

Tom Allman said...

Love the Fighter, Love the song, trying to load it on my iTunes so I can play it during my games.

Labyrinthian said...

I added it to my MP3 player and listened to it on the way to my weekly game last night.

I love the song, but it got me thinking... how high is this guy's CON score? In the song he says he has 47 HP which means he is averaging almost 12 points per level on a d10 hit die.

Hmmm... Maybe I have given this a bit too much thought.

Aaron Ballard said...

My old DM who is the bass player in the band wrote the lyrics, but I had to take some liberties with it when set it to music. There is a free full downloadable version on our reverbnation website. Here is the link.
http://www.reverbnation.com/main/global_search?cof=FORID:11&cx=010923940019746136575:1pb4s9zvxde&q=nauticalmike#/artist/song_details/2811022

bbmagic said...

As a co-conspirator behind the song (lyrics and bass), let me update the link to a tunepak:

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2485914

Please download it, listen to it, pass it around and spread the word.

Thanks, guys!