Thursday, February 24, 2011

DM Alignment Chart

Characters have an alignment which we use to give a general idea of how he views the world.  We often jokingly assign alignments to players as well, but rarely the man behind the screen. 

Here is the Dungeon Master Alignment chat.  I'm writing a longer piece to go with it that you'll probably see earlier next week, but for now see if you recognize all the DM's on the chart.  They are all running D&D (or an equivalent) in a movie or TV show and are all used to represent one of the nine alignments.

2 comments:

onedtwelve said...

I know Chaotic Good is "The Gamers: Dorkness Rising" and Lawful Neutral is "The Gamers," but I don't know the rest. Please, you must fill me in. I'm especially interested in True Neutral and Lawful Evil. They look interesting. Also, good job on the pic.

Labyrinthian said...

See tomorrow's post for the answers to who is who and why each person was picked to represent each alignment.