Friday, May 27, 2011

The Best Worst Movie: Troll 2

When I was a young lad I saw a terrible movie called Troll 2.  I didn't really understand a lot of what was going on, but I figured that was because I was a kid.  It wasn't until years later when I saw it again that I realized the reason I didn't understand what was going on was because the movie was fricken insanely bad.  It is so bad that there is a documentary about how bad the movie is. 

In the most recent episode of Half in the Bag, Red Letter Media did a review of both Troll 2 and the Documentary about it.  Check it out!


(Note: Like most Red Letter Media productions this is NSFW due to language)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I watched this movie tonight on chiller and it had me in tears of laughter. I never heard of Troll 2 until tonight and my first impressions were how terrible the movie was. Then I found this blog only to learn I was not alone in my opinion. Keep up the good work.