Sci-Fi Fans, You Are Not Forgotten

Posted by Labyrinthian

When it comes to gaming my preference has, in the past, been to play D&D all the time.  Fantasy is by far my favorite genre so when I think about gaming my first thought always goes along those lines, a Dungeons and Dragons type Fantasy game.  As I was reviewing the maps that I have done in the free maps section I noticed an overwhelming number of them were done with fantasy gaming in mind.  Well I can tell you Sci-Fi fans that you are not forgotten.  In the coming weeks I'll be doing a Sci-Fi map.  It may not be next Monday as I've already started on that map, but the following Monday seems likely. 

Stay tuned! 

This entry was posted on Monday, May 16, 2011 at Monday, May 16, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment