Monday, September 26, 2011

And A Free Map For You


A very good morning to you and a free map for you.   Like all of our Free Map Monday Maps, this map is 100% free for your personal use.  This map is devoid of city/town markers, mountains, forests, or anything else which leaves you free to add anything you want to the map with ease.  Please feel free to leave thoughts on this map or the series of free maps in general in the comments section or email us by clicking on the "Email Us" scroll in the far right hand column. 

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank-you for your series of maps! I use them all the time for campaigns, as player handouts, etc. I listed your blog as one of my 5 "Must Have" GMing resources over on my blog (http://renaissancedork.wordpress.com/) because I think your maps are a beautiful resource for busy GMs.

Thanks, and I look forward to reading more!

Labyrinthian said...

Hey thanks for the shout out! People like you who get use out of the maps and really appreciate the time that goes into them are the reason I keep it up, so thank you for the kind words.

ste said...

Mr. Labyrinthian,
we thanks you for your time and skill.
when you will start to accept request? A underground map?
My respect,
Stefano

Labyrinthian said...

Hello Stefano!

What type of underground map would you like to see? A small cave, a large cavern complex, or perhaps even an underdark map?

ste said...

You ask me, so I dare for…
a multi levels large complex of small/medium size caves, like a natural maze, with some passages between levels and maybe a underground river. All arranged on several separate level maps. Colored with a look of glowing fungus not a too deep dark cave.
This will be enough, thanks.
Regards, Stefano
Joking, any of your maps are more that welcome and they are all a potential input for a new adventure or campaign in my games.