Monday, August 17, 2009

D&D's 2010 Campaign Setting

Wizards of the Coast has said that every year they will support a different campaign setting, and they have recently announced the setting for 2010. I don't play 4E for many reasons but I was interested to see what setting they would support. To be honest I thought it would be Dragonlance, but it wasn't.

It was Dark Sun.

Surprised? Me too.

Here is what the cover art looks like...




I don't have much experience with Dark Sun, but it seems like an interesting setting. It never seemed very main stream to me which is why it was surprising to me when I heard the news. In addition to that the dark gritty feel of the setting just doesn't seem to fit with fourth edition.










Click the banner below to read WotC's official announcement.

No comments: