Cartographer's Corner: Tytherian Peninsula

Posted by Labyrinthian in ,


I haven't worked on a map in a while so last night I decided to sit down and do a map of the Tytherian Peninsula.  The map is a fusion of a few different styles and is pretty basic.  I put a second version of the map with a weather and deteriorated effect on it.  Doesn't look too bad. 

Let me know what you guys think.







This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 at Tuesday, December 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

nice! i like this style a lot actually.

December 8, 2009 at 3:17 PM
Anonymous  

I think the weathered map effect is very cool but it cuts off a lot of the labeling. Still very cool though!

December 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Post a Comment