Monday, February 22, 2010

Final Three Stars

So I finished my work on the other two stars for my Caliburn game's primary religion of Seraphism.  I put all three together so you can see what they look like next to one another.  The bottom one is actually the Star of the Nephelim who are the seven fallen angels cast out of Heaven for their rebellion.  The Nephelim star is bolder and darker than the two Seraphim stars, a key I took from my friend who designed the fourtheen sigils for me. 

Once again I have put this on a parchment background similar to the one that will appear in the book.  As always feedback is welcome.  Click on the image to view the full sized version.

2 comments:

TiMeSpAnGlEr said...

Very cool. Me like very much.

Prof. Obscure said...

I'm a sucker for seven pointed stars and I love these. I wish the last one had symbols or something in the center rather than the trapezoids, but I love them all.