New Nephelim Star

Posted by Labyrinthian in


So per Prof. Obscure's comments I decided to make some quick changes to the Nephelim star.  I filled the the middle with writing to make it seem more like the Seraphim stars, but I used a different writing.  I also changed the characters in the surrounding circles to match. 

Better, worse, or the same?

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at Thursday, February 25, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I liked the old one fine, but this one is way better.

February 25, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Awesome. This is about the coolest symbol ever. I almost miss Pride of the White Lions...







...almost

February 25, 2010 at 10:08 PM

I agree with Revil Fox. I luv it!!!

February 25, 2010 at 10:17 PM

If this star even makes you ALMOST miss the Pride of White Lions game it must be amazing!

I still have my notes for the Dark Fangaerie game... it's coming!

February 25, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Post a Comment