A Game of Thrones Merchandise

Posted by Labyrinthian in


A Game of Thrones Merchandise is now available over at HBO's gift shop.  One of the really cool things they have is House Shirts.  Each of the Great Houses from A Game of Thrones has their own shirt done in their colors and with their Sigil and Words on it.  Greyjoy and Targaryen look pretty cool. 






This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at Tuesday, March 15, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

The two you posted are the best, but man is that Stark shirt ugly.

March 15, 2011 at 6:15 PM

I agree. The Stark shirt stinks.

March 15, 2011 at 6:17 PM

I'm still debating what my favorite one is. I'd probably consider buying one if I had the money.

March 16, 2011 at 4:43 AM

Post a Comment