Monday, August 22, 2011

Here is This Week's Free Map!


Here is this week's free map, a coastline encompassing a bay and large peninsula.   Like all of our Free Map Monday Maps, this map is 100% free for your personal use.  This map is devoid of city/town markers, mountains, forests, or anything else which leaves you free to add anything you want to the map with ease.  Please feel free to leave thoughts on this map or the series of free maps in general in the comments section or email us by clicking on the "Email Us" scroll in the far right hand column. 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jack of Spades said...

I just heard about this site and can't believe I didn't hear about it before. I love maps but can't draw for crap. This map and the others posted here mean I don't have to to have cool maps for my games. Thank you thank you thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!