Monday, August 29, 2011

New Free Map - Now with bonus Hex Version!


I'm scheduling this well ahead of time in case the hurricane that is currently tear assing through North Carolina does likewise where I lives and I end up losing power, something my power company tells me may happen for up to a week!  

This map is of a river and the surrounding lands.  Though normally we do totally blank maps there has been some requests to do maps that have more features, but still have the labels left off.  To that end this map has rivers, hills, forests, etc, but still no labels.  That part is your job!  

Like all of our Free Map Monday Maps, this map is 100% free for your personal use. Please feel free to leave thoughts on this map or the series of free maps in general in the comments section or email us by clicking on the "Email Us" scroll in the far right hand column.  Speak up and you may see your opinion sway the end result of an upcoming week's map. 

Enjoy!




PS - I almost forgot.  I also made a version of this map with a hex grid to help with overland travel.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

My six-year-old is trying to design her own adventure as a gift for her Daddy's birthday and she wanted a map on which she could draw her own labels. It had to a have a river on it with no oceans. This came up on a google search and fit perfectly, so thank you kindly for providing it!

Labyrinthian said...

I'm honored. It's stories like this that keep me doing what I'm doing, so thank you and your daughter!