Tuesday, August 09, 2011

New Free Map!


Someone pointed out to me that my endeavors were featured on a recent episode of Obsidian Portal's Podcast.  For those of you who don't know about Obsidian Portal, I highly recommend that you check them out.  I discussed them quite a ways back, and still think their site is one of the best resources for Gamers out there.  In the episode they talk about using my maps on the site, which I think is an awesome idea.  All of our Free Map Monday Maps are 100% free for your personal use so please feel free to use them on Obsidian Portal.  Hell, send me a link if you do, I'd love to come check out your campaign!

Alright, enough of me jabbering on.  This week's map depicts a narrow sea passage between two large continents.  As usual, it is devoid of city/town markers, mountains, forests, or anything else which leaves you free to add anything you want to the map with ease.  It is perfectly square so those of you who want to use it for Obsidian Portal should have an easy time doing so.

Please feel free to leave thoughts on this map or the series of free maps in general in the comments section or email us by clicking on the "Email Us" scroll in the far right hand column. 

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Christopher said...

Once again, you give us a great map that inspires ideas for campaigns. I can see both campaigns where the two continents are at war and campaigns where the party needs to make it from one continent to another (to get a MacGuffin, because they are fleeing something, etc.) making great use of this map. Thanks!